- To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities of Awareness Programs,
Adult Education Classes,Lectures, Essay Competitions Exhibitions, Symposium, Cultural
programs, Press Conference and Seminars.
- To organize, conduct and assist in the organizing and conduct of lectures, seminars
and symposia on arts, sciences, commerce and other subjects of general academic interest to students.
- To conduct literacy campaigns for the benefit of the uneducated adults in rural areas.
- To help in providing education for underprivileged children.
To distribute of stationery to underprivileged children.
- To provide scholarship's to meritorious students in order to facilitate their studies.
- To conduct various competitions in order to encourage their hidden talents.
- To provide financial as well as other required assistance to youth wishing to pursue further studies.
- To conduct health camps. (Diabetes, Eye, Blood Pressure, Blood donation and Dental check up)
- To raise funds for the operations and surgeries of needy people.
- To conduct Yoga and meditation camps for the public.
- To spread health awareness among general public.
- Tie-ups with different hospitals and health institutions for various check-ups.
- To provide medical facilities for the needy public.
- To provide assistance to handicapped persons with suitable medical equipments like hearing aids, artificial legs, books in Braille, etc.
- To conduct tree plantation drives.
- To create awareness regarding use of plastic and its impact on environment.
- To create awareness in issues concerning environment and natural resources, i.e. water, air, noise pollution and to create awareness in the issue of soil erosion.
- To conduct program and research in rain water harvesting and conservation of forests.
- To conduct activities of cleaning the city and creating awareness among people to keep the city and its surrounding clean and green.
- To conduct Marathons and Cyclothons to spread environmental awareness among general public.
- To conduct Anti-Pollution campaigns.
- To spread awareness regarding waste management (Wet waste-Dry waste).
- To conduct cleaning and rejuvenation of lakes.
- To spread awareness about the evil effects of alcoholism, drug abuse and other social evils.
- To work for the protection of cows.
- To promote better social understanding and amity among different communities
- To take effective steps to implement the teachings of great and noble saints for promoting communal harmony.
- To encourage and organize study courses, seminars, distribute journals/magazines free of cost, establish libraries for expanding teaching of various religions and to invite religious heads and to honours them.
- To encourage talented school children in the field of sports, games and athletics.
- To spot talented children from poor families in art and music and help them to develop their talents in the concerned field.
- Stress on youth empowerment.
- To promote child welfare activities and help in the elimination of child labour and child abuse.
- To fight against corruption and create awareness regarding the same.
- To donate clothes and providing financial as well as other articles (eatery or non-eatery) in order to support orphanages and old age homes.
- To promote Indian culture and traditions.
- To arrange and organize social, cultural, educational and child welfare programs/ activities from time to time.
- To organize workshops for encouraging classical form of music, drama and other aspects of Indian cultural heritage.
- To conduct cultural events.
- To celebrate national festivals.
- To conduct a camp to teach the local language to the non localities.
Socio - Political:
- To disseminate political information to the public.
- To create awareness about the rights and duties to the public.
- To provide a platform to connect public with their elected representatives in order to get their grievances redressed.
Relief to the poor:
- To provide relief by giving cash grants and other required assistance in time of natural calamities like earthquakes, flood, famines etc.
- To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earthquake, flood, fire, pestilence, etc and to give donations and other assistance to institutions, establishments, or persons engaged in such relief work.
- To accept donations, grants, presents and other offerings (in the shape of movable or immovable properties) and the same shall be utilized by the promotion of aims and objects of the Society and any of the office bearer shall be authorized to sign on the receipt to be given as an acknowledgement to the donor/s.
- To raise funds and resources for the attainment of any of the aims and objects of the society by all lawful means including investment of the funds, donation, fund – raising campaigns, cultural programs, sale of literature, property development, rent from the building etc.
- To purchase or hire permanently or temporarily, vehicle or vehicles for transportations of the students and those buildings in good conditions.
- To do or perform any other act which may be incidental or completive to the attainment of any of the object of the above society.
- To conduct or organize events in order to raise funds for the activities of the Society.